My Morning Beer Fest - Pajama Entry ($5)
We're thrilled to invite you to the inaugural My Morning Beer Fest, a unique and new event presented by Louisville Ale Trail and Gallant Fox Brewing. This isn’t just a beer festival - it’s a celebration! A tip of the hat to all the hardworking brewery employees and owners who have poured their efforts into making Louisville Beer Week spectacular. Now, it’s their turn to sit back, relax, and enjoy some fantastic beers from across Kentucky with YOU (yes, you, their favorite customer).
Featured Breweries: Gallant Fox Brewing, Brew Bridge, Mirror Twin, Scout & Scholar, The Pub on Second, and Bircus.
Date: Saturday, Oct. 28th
Time: 10am - 2pm
Location: Gallant Fox Basecamp Warehouse (131 N. Spring Street, Louisville, KY, 40206)
$5 cover for those wearing pajamas
$10 for those not wearing pajamas
- Breakfast-themed beers!
- The first 70 guests receive a free gift from Louisville Ale Trail
- Live Music by Stephen Farrior (10a-1p)
- Cereal Eating Contest
- Best Dressed PJ Contest (we’ll be crowning a PJ Prince and a PJ Princess).
- Saturday Morning Cartoons by What The Lou
- A beer press station by Louisville Ale Trail
- Gallant Fox Breakfast Food Truck
- Coffee station by Beer Syrup Company
- Mimosa and Bloody Mary Bar by Biscuit Belly
Schedule of Events:
10am-11am: Happy Hour!
11am-12pm: Cereal eating contest. The first to eat a whole box wins.
12pm-1pm: Best Dressed PJ Contest.
1pm-2pm: Surprise Set by DJ Crepes
My Morning Beer Fest is proudly sponsored by Malteurop Malting Company, represented by Louisville's own Rick Barney, a third-generation expert in brewing and distilling. With roots dating back to the 1860s, this farmer-owned company operates from 23 global malthouses and sources barley from U.S. and Canadian farmers. Committed to local connections, they service breweries and distilleries from their extensive network of U.S. warehouses, including Louisville.